Frequently Asked Questions
Does Mulberry Street produce a catalog featuring the latest Jack & Teddy styles available?
At this time we do not produce a retail catalog. Please visit one of our authorized retailers in your area (use 'Store Locator' tab to locate the store nearest you).
The Mulberry Street retailer where I usually shop does not carry the specific size/style that I am looking for. How do I find it?
If your local Mulberry Street retailer does not have the size or style that you are looking for, please ask them if they will take a special order. If your local retailer chooses not to handle special requests, you may contact us at 252-259-2780 or email@example.com and we will be happy to help you with requests for items from the current season. (We are sorry but we cannot fill requests for products from past seasons.)
What is The Mulberry Street return/exchange policy?
For items purchased from your local retailer - If for some reason a Mulberry Street item is defective, please return the item to the retailer where you purchased it. They will in turn contact us. Our policy is to repair or replace items from the current season only.
For items purchased from our outlet store - Please read the return information below.
- Repack your item(s) you wish to return and include the ORDER NUMBER with your items. You can use the packing slip and indicate on the packing slip the item you want to return OR
b. to EXCHANGE - note next to your item to return what item or size you would like to exchange it for.
Mulberry Street, Inc.
116 Murphy Road
New Bern, NC 28562
5. We will contact you via email or phone once we receive the items.
Our Return Policy is as follows:
1. All items must be unworn with original tags and receipt OR order number.
2. If your unworn item was purchased 30 days or less from when we receive it, you can return your item for a full purchase price refund or exchange it for a different size.
3. If you purchased an item between 30 days and 60 days ago we will gladly receive your item back in exchange for a STORE CREDIT only.
4. If you purchased your item more than 60 days ago, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
All monogrammed items are final sale items and are not eligible for return at any time.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your item was purchased 30 days or less ago, we will provide an exchange of sizes for you if that size is available. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon receiving the item and not after items are worn and/or washed. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 116 Murphy Rd., New Bern, NC 28562
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 116 Murphy Rd, New Bern, NC 28562
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item